Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    9jablogsport.com.ng
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    9jablogsport.com.ng
    Liverpool

    Antoine Semenyo on the radar of Liverpool, Manchester City, and Tottenham as Bournemouth star draws interest ahead of the January transfer window.

    JadeBy JadeNovember 19, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read

    Liverpool, Manchester City, and Tottenham Hotspur are all monitoring Bournemouth striker Antoine Semenyo as the January transfer window nears.

    The 25-year-old signed a new contract with Bournemouth in the summer despite interest from Spurs and Manchester United.

    His strong performances this season — after scoring 11 Premier League goals last year — have only increased interest from top clubs.

    No Transfer Request from Semenyo

    Although recent reports claim he has asked to leave, Semenyo is said to be unhappy with those rumours. He has **not** submitted a transfer request.

    The Ghanaian forward has been one of Bournemouth’s best players this season, impressing scouts with his speed, power, and consistent attacking threat.

    Semenyo Responds to Speculation

    Speaking to Sky Sports, Semenyo admitted he is aware of the rumours but remains focused on his current club.

    “I don’t think about it too much,” he said. “I try to stay present. You see the reports — I see them too — but I stay focused.”

    Ahead of the game against Manchester City, he told Jamie Redknapp that staying at Bournemouth in the summer was the right choice for him.

    Looking Ahead to January

    With top Premier League sides watching him closely, offers in the January window are very possible. For now, though, Semenyo remains committed to Bournemouth as they aim to build on their impressive league campaign.

    Jade
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool should stop trying to sign Bradley Barcola 

    August 12, 2026

    Young star Rio Ngumoha has reportedly said he no longer wants to stay at Liverpool 

    August 12, 2026

    Bradley Barcola has reportedly rejected a move to Liverpool after a shock phone call 

    August 12, 2026
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.